Monday, April 6, 2015

Helping your dreams of home ownership become reality - Check out Lender Troy Pohrman from US Bank and what he can offer you!

Helping your dreams of 
home ownership become reality 

We offer a variety of loan options including: 

• Conventional Mortgages 
• Government FHA & VA Mortgages 
• New Construction to Permanent financing 
• Vacant Lot loans (including acreage if typical for the area) 
• Fixed Interest Rate Second Mortgages 
• Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) 
• JUMBO loans 
• Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) 

Why go to US Bank for a mortgage loan? My top 5. 

1) We have pricing specials for getting a mortgage loan with US Bank. If you are new, I can give you .25% off your closing costs or apply this to your rate. For example $200k loan, I can give you a credit for $500, with a max credit of $1000. If you have an existing US Bank Mortgage you will receive a credit of $300. US Bank also has a pricing special on new purchase loans of .50% of the loan amount as a credit. This can be used to buy the rate down or apply towards your closing costs. 

2) Our interest rates are very competitive along with low closing costs. US Bank only charges a $745 fee, all the other fee's are third party that you would have with any other lender. US Bank also has niche products, please call me on these. For one example we can lend on land up to 80% loan to value. 

3) Closing purchases less then 30 days. Great communication with you and the realtor. Local processing and underwriting. I have my own personal processor and a great team. 

4) I have 24 years experience in the mortgage field and a top producer in loans closed. This causes me to be on top of the market and what the best product will be for your customers. A loan officer only closing a few loans a month, will not have a great grasp on the changing market. 

5) I'm not a order taker. I will take the time to interview your customer in great detail to find out what the best product will be for them and their family. For example I had a customer who wanted a FHA loan to purchase a home, he went to another bank and they put him in this. When he came to me, I dug a little deeper in the customer's long term/short goals and discovered that a conventional loan will be the best for them. It saved them over $54 a month in payments and a savings over $2000 that would have been added to their loan. 




Take care and have a blessed day!
Troy Pohrman
Mortgage Loan Officer
Phone: 503-313-3101
Fax: 509-694-2393
305 NE 181st Ave Portland, OR 97230
www.usbank.com
NMLS: 404305
Website: www.mortgage.usbank.com/troypohrman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I Wait for Mortgage Rates To Come Down Before I Move?

  Should I Wait for Mortgage Rates To Come Down Before I Move? If you’ve got  a move  on your mind, you may be wondering whether you should ...