I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
This is how rates could impact mortgage lenders going into 2020
This is how rates could impact mortgage lenders going into 2020: Although experts predict that 2019's economy will behave similarly to last year's, new data from Capital Economics suggests an oncoming economic slowdown will push the Federal Reserve to slash rates by 75bps come 2020. Several housing market experts weigh in on how this could impact the housing market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment