I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Monday, January 14, 2019
The housing market's future is female
The housing market's future is female: The housing market is projected to heat up in 2019 and new data from Realtor.com indicates this push will predominantly be driven by Millennial women. According to the company’s latest study, 50% of the top 20 fastest growing buyer first names belong to Millennial women.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
Loan Demand Cools in Latest Week DAILY REAL ESTATE NEWS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2016 A slight increase in mortgage rates prompted ...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
No comments:
Post a Comment