I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Here’s how the shutdown is impacting mortgage lending right now
Here’s how the shutdown is impacting mortgage lending right now: We’re in week four of the partial government shutdown and it is now the longest shutdown in our country’s history with no end in sight. How is this impacting mortgage lending?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right.
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right. Selling your house this fall is absolutely doable. But there’s something you nee...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment