I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Monday, December 9, 2024
Pending Home Sales Climbed 2.0% in October, Third Straight Month of Gains
Pending Home Sales Climbed 2.0% in October, Third Straight Month of Gains: Homebuying momentum is building after nearly two years of suppressed home sales, with continuous job additions and more housing inventory bringing more consumers to the market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
Loan Demand Cools in Latest Week DAILY REAL ESTATE NEWS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2016 A slight increase in mortgage rates prompted ...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
No comments:
Post a Comment