I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Thursday, July 11, 2024
NAR Responds to Consumer Federation of America, Defends Consumer Choice in the Settlement
NAR Responds to Consumer Federation of America, Defends Consumer Choice in the Settlement: Consumer choice is paramount, particularly when it comes to determining the nature and cost of professional representation in a real estate transaction. The Consumer Federation of America has taken a position on listing agreements and offers of compensation that would harm consumers by leaving them with less choice than ever before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment