I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Monday, August 2, 2021
Annual Foreign Investment in U.S. Existing-Home Sales Falls 27% to $54.4 Billion, Lowest Level in a Decade
Annual Foreign Investment in U.S. Existing-Home Sales Falls 27% to $54.4 Billion, Lowest Level in a Decade: From April 2020 through March 2021, foreign buyers purchased 107,000 properties, down 31% from the prior year, as the COVID-19 pandemic led to a strong global economic contraction and a decline in international tourist and business arrivals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right.
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right. Selling your house this fall is absolutely doable. But there’s something you nee...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment