I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Economist: Oregon real estate more affordable amid pandemic
Economist: Oregon real estate more affordable amid pandemic: Home prices in Oregon have risen steadily over the last five years, but an economist says the state’s residential real estate market actually became more affordable during the pandemic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment