I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Despite a Dip in March, Home Sales Push Ahead
Despite a Dip in March, Home Sales Push Ahead: “More temporary interruptions to home sales should be expected in the next couple of months, though home prices will still likely rise,” says NAR’s chief economist. Read more from NAR’s latest housing report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right.
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right. Selling your house this fall is absolutely doable. But there’s something you nee...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment