I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Monday, May 20, 2019
CoreLogic: Home prices inch forward in December
CoreLogic: Home prices inch forward in December: In December 2018, home prices climbed 4.7% from December 2017, according to CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Forecast. CoreLogic’s Chief Economist Frank Nothaft said higher mortgage rates slowed home sales and price growth during the second half of 2018.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment