I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Home values see largest single-month decline since 2012
Home values see largest single-month decline since 2012: After years of steady recovery, home values have begun to decline, experiencing the largest single-month decline in November since housing recovery began, according to the latest data from Black Knight. Here is a map of home price appreciation in all 50 states.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment