I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Monday, May 14, 2018
Cannon Beach adopts new flood maps
Cannon Beach adopts new flood maps: CANNON BEACH — The City Council voted unanimously Tuesday to adopt new flood plain maps in Cannon Beach provided by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The new hazard maps have been long-awaited by many downtown business owners. The maps are used by insurers to price flood insurance and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right.
Selling This Fall? You Want To Get These 4 Things Right. Selling your house this fall is absolutely doable. But there’s something you nee...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
-
Lower Asking Prices Are a Win for Today’s Buyers If affordability has been the biggest thing standing between you and a home, there's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment