I am dedicated to providing authentic, excellent customer service; to me this means getting to know your needs and wants and finding the best solution for your specific situation. I plan to diligently work with you to prepare a competent strategy to effectively sell and/or purchase your home. I’d like to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. As we navigate through this process I will walk alongside you as your knowledgeable, trusted real estate resource.
Monday, October 23, 2017
Rental listing service reports Baby Boomers leaving homeownership in droves
Rental listing service reports Baby Boomers leaving homeownership in droves: Over the past few years, the largest spike in renters hasn’t come from Millennials, but rather, Baby Boomers. While it is unclear why Baby Boomers are suddenly turning to renting, some factors could include a change in lifestyle, consequences of the housing crash or an inability to downsize due to lack of affordable homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August
NAR Pending Home Sales Report Shows 0.3% Increase in August : NAR's Pending Home Sales Report shows contract signings increased 0.3% in ...
-
Loan Demand Cools in Latest Week DAILY REAL ESTATE NEWS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2016 A slight increase in mortgage rates prompted ...
-
4 Reasons Your House Is High on Every Buyer’s Wish List This Season When the holidays roll around, travel plans, family gatherings, and al...
-
ONLY $440,000 - A must see SW Portland Vintage Chamer!
No comments:
Post a Comment